Sociology Upendra Gaur English Medium Handwritten Class Notes
Institute: UPENDRA GAUR
- Product Code: UPENDRA GAUR SOCIOLOGY|E|H|N148
- Availability: In Stock
His class Notes is very precise and focused.Even a students of different background can easily understand the language of notes. Aspirants get good score under the guidance of Upendra sir.Notes is sourced from the students who have done classroom programe and it is actual one…
-Thinkers are the backbone of sociology,so understanding is very important rather than only specific terms.infact,after studying individual thinker try comparing it with the views of other thinkers.
SOCIOLOGY Optional Class Notes Guided by Upendra Sir for IAS Material consists of 4-bookets and in very good hand writing.
1. Sociology – The Discipline:
2. Sociology as Science:
3. Research Methods and Analysis:
4. Sociological Thinkers:
5. Stratification and Mobility:
6. Works and Economic Life:
7. Politics and Society:
8. Religion and Society:
9. Systems of Kinship:
10. Social Change in Modern Society:
Syllabus: UPSC Sociology
- Sociology – The Discipline:
- Modernity and social changes in Europe and emergence of sociology.
- Scope of the subject and comparison with other social sciences.
- Sociology and common sense.
- Impact of colonial rule on Indian society :
- Social background of Indian nationalism.
- Modernization of Indian tradition.
- Protests and movements during the colonial period.
- Social reforms.
- Sociological Thinkers:
- Karl Marx
- Historical materialism
- mode of production
- Karl Marx
- Social Change in India:
- Idea of development planning and mixed economy.
- Constitution, law and social change.
- Education and social change.